N A T Z C O R N E R

Antler Hellhound wip1

Been playing around with Paper. Wierd, but even though I have a pencil, I have never used it with the app. 

Here’s a Hellhound with antlers just in case you were wondering what one looks like.

Antler Hellhound wip1

Been playing around with Paper. Wierd, but even though I have a pencil, I have never used it with the app.

Here’s a Hellhound with antlers just in case you were wondering what one looks like.

Hannah - Finished. 

Made with Procreate.

Hannah - Finished.

Made with Procreate.

Hannah wip2. 

Sorry for the delay, works been busy. That’s the b+w version done. I’ll start some colour work tonight.

Hannah wip2.

Sorry for the delay, works been busy. That’s the b+w version done. I’ll start some colour work tonight.

Hannah wip1. 

Now I’m getting the hang of these new digi inking techniques I thought I’d readdress the image from last month. I’ve made a lot of changes throughout the image especially in the background, so it more new than old!

Made with procreateapp. P.s. Any chance of a tumblr upload feature in the app soon?

Hannah wip1.

Now I’m getting the hang of these new digi inking techniques I thought I’d readdress the image from last month. I’ve made a lot of changes throughout the image especially in the background, so it more new than old!

Made with procreateapp. P.s. Any chance of a tumblr upload feature in the app soon?

Rat Queens: Violet

I think I’m done…….

Made with procreateapp

EDIT - added some small details to the background. I’m really done now!

Rat Queens: Violet

I think I’m done…….

Made with procreateapp

EDIT - added some small details to the background. I’m really done now!

Rat Queens: Violet wip3. 

Currently working on colour. I changed the face a bit too.

Rat Queens: Violet wip3.

Currently working on colour. I changed the face a bit too.

Rat Queens: Violet wip2. 

Getting there.

Rat Queens: Violet wip2.

Getting there.

Rat Queens: Violet wip1

I’m determined to do fan-arts for the main four at least. I’ll try and work on this and an updated Hannah tomorrow.

Rat Queens: Violet wip1

I’m determined to do fan-arts for the main four at least. I’ll try and work on this and an updated Hannah tomorrow.

Samurai Swarm digi Inks. 

I’ll do the colour on the weekend.

Samurai Swarm digi Inks.

I’ll do the colour on the weekend.

A clip from a new piece I’m working on. Based on a character design of mine from a while back.

Rat Queens: Dee v2 finished. 

I’m happy with how this turned out. Made with procreateapp and my new 53 pencil. Now onto the next piece.

Rat Queens: Dee v2 finished.

I’m happy with how this turned out. Made with procreateapp and my new 53 pencil. Now onto the next piece.

Dee: inked vers.

I’ve been experimenting with digital inking techniques that don’t look so digital. I really liked the original version of this so I thought I’d use the original sketch as a starting point for this inked version. I think working in b+w suits me better anyways. There will be a colour version to follow (eventually). 

Made with procreateapp as usual.

Dee: inked vers.

I’ve been experimenting with digital inking techniques that don’t look so digital. I really liked the original version of this so I thought I’d use the original sketch as a starting point for this inked version. I think working in b+w suits me better anyways. There will be a colour version to follow (eventually).

Made with procreateapp as usual.